- AMA EMTALA Quick Reference Guide for On-Call Physicians
Short summary of what is expected of on-call physicians
- Emergency Medical Treatment & Labor Act (EMTALA)
In-depth information about EMTALA by Centers for Medicare and Medicaid. Includes links to EMTALA law & administrative rules; State Operations Manual; EMTALA Technical Advisory Group, etc.
- EMTALA Compliance 2015 - Part 1 (Presentation)
- EMTALA Compliance 2015 - Part 2 (Presentation)
- EMTALA Litigation (AMA)
Case summaries; notable cases; EMTALA in the news
A resource for current information about the Federal Emergency Medical Treatment and Labor Act, also known as COBRA or the Patient Anti-Dumping Law. Inludes history of the law, statutes, regulations, selected cases, bibliography
- EMTALA: Advanced Cases (Presentation) (ACEP)
History, basic requirements, penalties, compliance principles, algorithm, etc.
St. John's Hospital
Health Sciences Library
800 E. Carpenter St.
Springfield, IL 62769
Phone: 217-544-6464 ext 44566
Fax: 217-525-2895Send Email